A nonprofit or social enterprise’s organizational health fuels outstanding performance. Increasingly, organized philanthropy appreciates that vibrant nonprofit partners are the linchpin for successful strategy execution. Enlisting the tools of Strategic Planning & Organizational Effectiveness, TGG helps clients build the bench strength for outstanding performance and long-term success.
Strategic Planning & Organizational Effectiveness
Taking the client’s particulars into account, TGG helps clients chart a powerful future and address a range of strategic planning goals. TGG assists clients to:
- Envision and articulate a compelling strategic direction;
- Write a clear blueprint to guide their efforts;
- Strengthen their team’s effectiveness;
- Execute their tactics and plans;
- Facilitate retreats that explore critical issues;
- Powerfully communicate their work to key audiences.
With a clear strategic plan in hand, TGG helps clients to:
- systematically build organizational capacities;
- implement strategic goals and program plans;
- build internal team effectiveness and alignment;
- grow operations to an appropriate scale;
- develop sufficient resources to sustain impact over time.
- Nathaniel Q. Smith, Founder & Chief Equity Officer, Partnership for Southern Equity, Atlanta, GA
- Audrey Collier, Executive Director, Scottdale Child Development & Resource Center, Scottsdale, GA
Bill Vandenberg, Director, Democracy & Power Fund, Open Society Institute, New York, NY